Bodysuit - Unicorns
Our adult bodysuits are designed to be worn over reusable or disposable diapers. The bodysuit is made with 100% cotton interlock fabric, features a wide crotch for complete coverage, four stainless steel snaps in the crotch, 1/2" elastic at the leg openings and full coverage across the seat and hip areas.
The bodysuit is designed to resemble a regular T-shirt while keeping your diaper completely concealed underneath. There will be no more fear of bending over and one's diaper peaking from underneath their shorts or pants.
The bodysuit should be washed in cold or lukewarm water using a mild detergent. It is best to hang the bodysuit to dry to prevent shrinking. The bodysuit can be dried using a low temperature setting if the need arises.
In order to prevent damage to the metal snaps, it is best to unsnap them one at a time versus using a tearing motion which puts excess stress on the snaps.
Sizing can sometimes be difficult with the variety of bodysuits currently available online. An individual can comfortably wear two different sizes based upon his or her preferences. It is best the bodysuit be a little on the larger side should it shrink over a period of washing and drying. The sizes below are measured with the bodysuit laying flat.
- Shoulder measurement is arm seam to arm seam
- Neck opening is inside measurement
- Length is from bottom of collar to snap opening
- Chest measurements is from seam to seam under arms
- Crotch is width between elastic
* Please note our bodysuits are one size smaller than the standard size diaper suits from ABU. Example: If you wear a small ABU diaper suit, order our medium.
Made in the USA