Cloth Diaper - Pre-Fold - Toddler
Our toddler pre-fold diapers are designed and manufactured by a leading maker of infant and cloth diapers. The 100% cotton threads are woven in a twill weave pattern which makes the diaper extremely soft and much more comfortable than flannel or birdseye cotton diapers and disposable diapers. The diaper is often referred to as Indian bleached cotton pre-fold. The diaper will become softer, thicker and more absorbent after being washed approximately five times. The center soaker panel (8 layers) runs the entire length of the diaper. The front and back edges are serged with light blue thread to prevent unraveling of the layers. The diapers are constructed in such a way that no thread is used along the side length of the diaper and provides for a more comfortable fit. Our diaper will fit infants weighing 30 to 45 pounds. The pre-fold measures 17" x 23" new and 14" x 20" when fully shrunk. The pre-fold toddler diaper can also be used inside our youth and adult pre-folds when extra absorbency is needed.
- 100% cotton
- Twill weave pattern
- 4x8x4 pre-fold design
- Serged front and back edges with light blue thread
- Great for adult use when extra absorbency is needed
- Last up to 500 washes *
- More economical than disposables
- Made by the leading manufacturer of cloth diapers
- Contains one toddler diaper per pack
* The diaper is designed to last up to 500 washes with using proper washing methods. The use of chlorine bleach or enzyme whiteners will dramatically reduce the life of the diaper. Avoid the use of fabric softeners as they will mat the fabric and make them less absorbent.